As a leading scholarship database, Fastweb screens all of the scholarships available on the site and does not charge anything for its services. Scholarships, as well as the websites listing them, must meet the following guidelines in order to be listed on Fastweb.
If you would like to have your scholarship posted on Fastweb, please be sure that your organization and its website meet the following guidelines:
- Application does not ask students for a social security number or credit card number.
- Scholarship does not charge a fee to apply or reapply.
- Corporate contact information, such as address, phone number and/or email is easily accessible to students for further inquiries.
- Scholarship does not display ads or other competitor scholarships.
- Scholarship URL links directly to the specific scholarship page.
- Scholarship page must clearly outline all eligibility criteria and/or required materials necessary for students to apply and outline scholarship winner selection process and/or judging criteria.
- If provider claims to be a not-for-profit organization, we have the right to verify their 501 (3) status. The sponsor must provide appropriate documentation confirming their status if we are unable to confirm through our own efforts.
- Name of business/organization and/or site name, address, and contact information.
- Language detailing whether or not you collect information from site visitors, what information is collected, and how this information is used once it is collected.
- An area where students can indicate whether or not they'd like to receive further communication.
Scholarship submissions that do not have privacy policies will be reviewed by the Fastweb Scholarship Department and will only be posted provided they meet all the requirements outlined above.
In order to have your scholarship listed, we need your organization's mailing address, phone number, contact name, and email address. Phone numbers and contact names are for internal use only, unless you request that your scholarship contain that information when posted on our website. Also, always include your website's URL. Finally, a fax number is helpful but not necessarily required.
Please submit all scholarship information in the body of the email. Attachments and links will not be reviewed.
- Name of the scholarship
- Deadline date
- URL/Webpage link containing scholarship details
- Detailed description
- Value of the scholarship
- Number of scholarships available
- Minimum SAT/ACT and GPA
- Residency Requirement(s)
- School Year
- Required college state
- Required college or university
- Required race or heritage
- Required student activities: such as clubs, professional or civic organizations or particular extracurricular activities
- Any parental requirements, such as a union membership or active military or veteran
- U.S. Citizenship
- Specific disabilities, if applicable
- Religion or religious heritage
- Sports or hobbies
- Marital status
Please include important response information, such as “Only emails will be accepted,” “No emails accepted,” “Send a SASE for further information,” or “You will find the complete scholarship information by going to our website.” If you prefer responses by mail, omitting this information may result in receiving unwanted calls or emails.
Submit your scholarship to Fastweb via email to: